In our endeavor to make our wikia a secure and safe place to roleplay, we ask all members to act in an appropriate and mature manner. Warnings and bans will be given if needed and these exemptions will not have prior notice or such.
- Every user starts out with one slot to create a character, but he/she will have to make sure that he/she has enough time to at least update twice a week.Once you reach higher user levels, you will be able to create more.
- A character must be reasonably named. They must not be offensive, rude or named after well-known media figures. For example, a name such as "Ajsfhahsh Psfhdhd" will not be allowed. Correct grammar is always appreciated as well; so please, adhere to the right punctuation and vocabulary when writing.
- Come up with an original information about your character. You can not steal information from other medias including anime, movies, books, plays, TV shows or comics. Also, you can't steal ideas from other users unless they permit you to. Please refrain from using names and pictures mentioned in the Harry Potter series.
- Please make sure that you don't use any photos of anyone famous or known around very well--be creative. Example: Taylor Swift, Edward Cullen, Morgan Freedman, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Daniel Radcliffe, Ryan Gosling, and so on.
- After three weeks of inactivity from a user, please note that you will be on the verge of inactivity or deletion.
- Once a user requests for a wand and gets a reply- he/she will be able to take classes.
Character Page StandardsEdit
- Every character must be catagorized under the "Characters" page. This will make it easier for the admins to keep track of inactivity.
- All character pages must include- name, age, background and a photo.
- History, age and photo should all be relevant. The background must be realistic, not something wild and haphazard. The photo and age should be simillar, since the photo reflects the age. For example, a character who is fourteen should look fourteen.
- How they got into Beauxbaton should be realistic. Just saying, "They wandered into Beauxbaton" is not realistic.
- A page may not include spells, possessions and the wand, because this will be achieved during the Beauxbatons experience.