Character Creation Policy
In our endeavor to make our wikia a secure and safe place to roleplay, we ask all members to act in an appropriate and mature manner. Warnings and bans will be given if needed.
- Multiple characters my be obtained by participating and promoting levels. If one does decide to create another character, he/she must be available to care for the character.
- A character must be reasonably named. They must not be offensive, rude or named after well-known media figures. For example, a name such as "Ajsfhahsh Psfhdhd" will not be allowed.
- Come up with an original information about your character. You can not steal information from other medias including anime, movies, books, plays, TV shows or comics. Also, you can't steal ideas from other users unless they permit you to. *Please refrain from using names mentioned in the Harry Potter series.
After two weeks of inactivity from a user, please note that you will be on the verge of inactivity or deletion. (Unless an excuse of inactivity is issued)
- One may not leave their sorting request "un-signitured". If done, the page will be deleted and the user shall receive a warning for not following the rules.
Sorting requests may not include garbage or illegible responses, such as this page or this page.
- Answers are supposed to be BOLDED not underlined, italicized or written under the question.
- If you wanted to be specifically sorted into a house, this may be done. Please write down which house(s) you'd like to be sorted into. However, please note that you may not be sorted into your favored house.